What you'll do
Visit the most iconic sights like Fitzroy Gardens, the artchitecturally iconic Melbourne Train Station and the dozens of unique and quirky eateries and coffee shops where you can really immerse yourself in the local culture and taste some authentic cuisine. Eat your way around the tastiest spots in the city, since with so much diversity in tastes and flavours the city has something for everyone!
As well as visiting the places you most want to see, stop by local spots and places of interest along the way that your host recommends to get an authentic insight into local life in Melbourne. The locals here love their coffee culture, street art and outdoor lifestyle so whether you want to head to the best known tourist spots or best off the beaten path hangouts, your local will personalise your trip down to the last detail.
Your Local Host will also advise you on the best way to spend the following days of your trip, allowing you to discover other attractions in Melbourne that you will love, reveal hidden gems and share their favourite spots with you.
* Private and personalised experience
* 8 hours with a Local Host
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Spend a day with a local who will create an experience that's fully customised to your interests and what you'd most like to see
* See Melbourne’s iconic attractions or off the beaten path spots - the choice is yours!
* Get a unique insider’s perspective as you explore the city
* Discover the highlights of the area or neighbourhood that you explore
* See the real Melbourne that you wouldn't find in a guidebook and really immerse yourself in its culture
* Eat and drink like a local
* Get tips and tricks from your local for other areas to explore and exciting things to do on the rest of your trip
Personalised Full Day with a Local | MelbourneReview by: Owen K
Thank you for organising this! The whole family, me my wife and 2 kids had a good time. We learned about Australian culture, food and some of the words that locals use and which are different from our standard British English. My 10 yo boy Simon can't stop talking about the farm, my wife and daughter loved the hidden street art and vintage shops in Fitzroy. Me - I'd like another coldie please!