What you'll do
If you’re a Liverpool supporter, head to Anfield where you could take a stadium tour if you’d like, or simply soak up the atmosphere and indulge in a pie from Homebaked, the community bakery on Oakfield Road which is the must stop on match day for every Liverpool supporter! From here, of course you’ll want to stop by the Sandon, the pub where LFC was formed back in 1892, and where supporters head for a pint before and after home games.
Everton fans, of course you’ll want to check out the Lock-Up at Everton Park, the stone structure which is on the Everton crest, stop by the Dixie Dean statue and visit your home grounds! Your local will also take you the pub which is a local favourite on match days, so you can enjoy a pint in true Blue style, not forgetting a packet of Everton mints to take away with you.
If you’d like to buy some memorabilia, your local will take you your team’s store, or perhaps you’d like to pay your respects at the Hillsborough Memorial or the Hillsborough monument.
The final stop of your experience will be at the Liverpool FC Museum, where you can learn more about the history and story of the club, as well as seeing the impressive Steven Gerrard Collection - mementoes from his legendary career like shirts and medals - for yourself, a must for any Reds fan!
Or, you might prefer to visit the Museum of Liverpool where you can watch the Kicking and Screaming football show to learn more about the unique rivalry between the Reds and Blues, as well as seeing pieces of footballing history like Alan Ball’s infamous white football boots and the football that was used in Everton's winning FA Cup Final game.
* 100% Private and personalised experience
* 3 hours with a Local Host
* Walking experience
What's Not Included
* Your food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
Cancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund
* Discover Liverpool’s long love affair with football as you explore the city with a football loving local
* Visit the landmark spots in the city which have played an important role in the city’s football history
* Hear stories about the city’s famous games and players from your local as you enjoy a drink in a pub which is the favourite spot for your team’s supporters on game day
* Visit both the old and new grounds of either LFC or Everton, depending on who you support!
* Explore the area where your home grounds, enjoy a pint in the pub that’s the favourite of your team’s supporters on match days and indulge in a pie from Homebaked
* End your experience in the Liverpool FC Museum or the Museum of Liverpool where you can discover even more fascinating facts about the game