What you'll do
Hamburg’s street art has become part of its culture, and the city is becoming a mecca for street artists to come and paint. So explore the three neighbourhoods which are synonymous with the city’s street art movement and where almost every available surface is vibrantly decorated!
Explore St Pauli, the Schanzenviertel and the Karolinenviertel neighbourhoods, which over the years have evolved into open air street art museums, with eclectic tags, paste ups and vast murals on every building - your local will show you the most famous pieces and tell you the stories behind them.
These neighbourhoods are not only hubs of art and culture, they’re also packed with great bars and coffee shops, so you can stop to grab a locally brewed beer or a freshly ground artisan coffee along the way.
Once you’ve been inspired by the work of incredible artists and got a taste of the diverse types of street art in the city, your local will take you to a spot where there's some free space and you can create your own mural, tag or paint a piece which will add to the story of the city and allow you to leave your own unique mark in Hamburg.
* 100% private and personalised experience
* Insider knowledge about the artsy area, shops and eateries
* 4 hours with a Local Host
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks other than the ones included in the experience
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
* Join a like-minded local to discover the city’s booming street art culture
* Explore the three neighbourhoods which are covered in art by famous international and local artists
* Discover hidden gems and unique art works as well as seeing the most famous abandoned buildings which have been turned into outdoor exhibitions
* Stop for a coffee or beer in a quirky local coffee shop or bar
* Create your own piece of street art on a free wall that your local will scout out for you!