What you'll do
Stroll along the river banks and through the streets where you’ll find impressive street art around every corner, quirky boutiques and unique bookstores, flea markets and bakeries selling Turkish specialities and neighbourhood coffee shops and bars galore.
Soak up the creative atmosphere and community spirit here, head to the old airport where locals have picnics, roller skate and fly kites on the runways, take a walk along the river or discover the underground venues that the area is also home to.
Do like the locals and enjoy the delicious eats you can find here - from Turkish specialities like köfte, lahmacun (Turkish pizza) and baklava to independent coffee shops serving the tastiest cakes and vegan treats, you’re spoiled for choice when it comes to what to eat in Neukölln.
Get to know your Local Host, who will give you recommendations for other things to do in the area, the best bars and nightlife spots to stop by in the evening and other great restaurants to try.
What To Expect
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you will see the main attractions in the area, your Local Host will also help you to discover the places, things and stories that you won’t find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
This experience is better suited for adults.
* Private and personalised experience
* 3 hours with a Local host
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Join a local to explore one of Berlin’s trendiest and most artistic neighbourhoods
* Explore a local flea market where you’ll find arts, crafts and Turkish street food
* Stroll through the area and see incredible street art
* Stop by a unique coffee shop, quirky bar or Turkish eatery for a bite to eat and drink
* Soak up the street style and creative atmosphere as you visit unique venues
* Browse one of a kind boutiques, bookstores and independent shops
* Get tips and tricks from your local about other things to do in the area or local neighbourhoods to visit