What you'll do
Discover some of the cities oldest cinemas, join a spontaneous screening from a guerilla screening organisation, visit a neighbourhood arthouse cinema or soak up knowledge in the film museum.
Spend time getting to know your Local Host who can give you advice and other recommendations for movie lovers in Berlin, or simply discuss your favourite films together over a coffee or a stein of German lager!
What To Expect
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personalities and interests so we can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you will visit well known attractions, your Local Host will also help you to discover unique cinemas, screenings and stories that you won’t find in a guidebook, and make the city unique.
* Private and personalised experience
* 3 hours with a Local Host
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Join a film loving local to discover Berlin’s rich film culture and history
* Explore the city and the neighbourhoods that are famous for featuring in iconic films
* Visit locations throughout the city that you may know from your favourite films
* Learn about Berlin’s rich cinematic history and its important role in the evolution of film
* Visit neighbourhood and off the beaten path cinemas, where you can watch a film after your experience ends
* Get recommendations from your local about the best cinemas, outdoor film screenings and other spots for film lovers to visit