What you'll do
Get off the tourist trail and discover a restaurant that serves authentic dishes, using fresh and seasonal ingredients, so you can get a taste of Amsterdam’s foodie scene.
Immerse yourself in the local food culture with a local who is as passionate about discovering authentic, local cuisine as you are and learn about traditions and exchange recipes as well as discovering a restaurant that’s loved by locals where you can taste traditional Dutch classics to global cuisine
Spend time getting to know your Local Host, chat about your favourite foods and get some insider recommendations for the best local places to eat for the rest of your trip.
* Private and personalised experience
* 3 hours with a local
* A 3 course meal with 2 drinks (wine, beer or analcoholic drink)
* Flexible meeting point and time
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Additional food and drinks
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 14 days prior to the experience for a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Eat and drink like a local in a classic bistro, neighbourhood restaurant or the latest foodie place
* Discover the places where the locals really eat and try the classic dishes that are served there
* Enjoy an authentic meal with a local by your side, trying traditional dishes or globally influenced specialties
* Enjoy a glass of wine, a beer or soft drink with your meal
* Get tips and recommendations from your local about the best places to eat in the city so you can continue to eat like a local