What You’ll Do
Stroll through various neighbourhood in Brussels, with a Local Host who knows and loves the city. Visit the main tourist sites and/or go off to explore off the beaten path neighbourhoods.
Learn about traditional food and drink and get a taste of this the local specialties or novelty, street foods. Stop for lunch or dinner at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Local Host, which suits your preferences, budget and dietary requirements.
Pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way. Get insider insights and discover hidden gems. Explore the old town's inner squares and stop for a lager, waffle or a quirky avocado based dish in one of the places which are loved by locals and that are just behind the corner of main tourist sites.
Your Local Host will also advise you on the best way to spend the following days of your trip, allowing you to discover other areas of Brussels that you will love.
- Spend a full day with a local who will customise an experience to your interests and preferences.
- See Brussel’s iconic attractions as well as a few off the beaten path spots.
- Explore local neighbourhoods or the most famous areas of the city, the choice is yours!
- Get tips and tricks from your local for other places in the city to visit.
- Get familiar with the best ways to navigate the city
- Ask any questions you have about exploring Brussels and where to visit
- Enjoy a meal and stop for any drinks and snacks at places that suit your tastes and are loved by locals, giving you an authentic taste of the city.
* Private and personalised experience
* 8 hours with a Local Host
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.