What You’ll Do
You will join a Local Host to wander through the city discovering the main tourist sites and the hidden local gems along the way.
Stop for a coffee and cinnamon bun or a pint of craft beer at one of your Local Hosts favourite spots, somewhere that suits your preferences, budget and dietary requirements.
Pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems.
Your Local Host will also advise you on the best way to spend the following days of your trip, helping you to discover other areas of Brussels that you will love to visit.
- Get familiar with the best ways to navigate the city
- See the most famous attractions in the area you would like to explore
- Get tips and tricks from a local about things to do during your stay
- Ask any questions you have about exploring Brussels and where to visit
- Experience the real Brussels with a local
How This Benefits You
With a local by your side, you’ll be able to go beyond the superficial and connect with Brussels and its people, getting to know what truly makes the city unique.
Get relevant advice to help you save time and money during the rest of your trip; using local insight you’ll be able to get around, skip tourist pitfalls and experience life like a local.
See the main attractions with the benefit of local knowledge, such as the best times to avoid the crowds, but also explore the off-the-beaten path where the locals really live.
* Private and personalised experience
* 2 hours with a Local Host
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
Kickstart Your Trip | BrusselsReview by: Somi M
I had an amazing time! My host was incredibly professional and kind and I felt like I was touring a city with a friend. We stopped for chocolates and even sat and people-watched at a cafe. Just an incredible experience! I wish I could find a guide like Andrea at every city i visit.