What you'll do
Discover how the locals’ like to spend their evenings and immerse yourself in the city’s night culture with your host. You’ll learn the local drinking etiquette, sip Korean speciality drinks and enjoy a night out made up of different ‘cha’, or rounds, which is how the locals do it!
Start your night in a tiny backstreet cafe, hidden away from the main streets of Hongdae where you can enjoy a bite to eat and a beer, or try ‘soju’, the famous Korean liquor. Your local will share with you the tips and local drinking etiquette with you, so you’ll know you're really drinking like a local!
For your next ‘cha’, head to a bar that your local knows you’ll love. Whether you’d like to catch some live music, see the K-pop scene, visit a ‘self bar’ where you take your own beer from the fridges or sip a fancy cocktail, your host will recommend a spot based on your preferences and tastes.
Your third ‘cha’ will be another opportunity to indulge in some delicious local cuisine, as locals use this round to visit a ‘hof’, a bar where you can sit at a table and where food is served. Enjoy the locals’ favourites of beer and Korean friend chicken - delicious - and refuel ready for the next cha!
If you’re up for more, your final stop with your host will be to visit a karaoke bar! Seoul style, you’ll visit a popular ‘noraebang’, or private singing room, where you can sing your heart out and know you’ve really experienced a true Seoul night out!
* Private and personalised itinerary
* 3 hours in the city with a Local Host
* Walking experience
* 2 Drinks and a small plate tasting
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks other than the ones included above
* Transportation costs
* Entrance fees to any attractions
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 14 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Explore Hongdae, a vibrant and creative district known for its student populations and artistic culture, as well as its nightlife!
* Enjoy an authentic bite to eat and try the local liquor at a tiny backstreet cafe
* Head to a bar which suits your tastes and preferences and learn about Korean drinking culture and etiquette from your host
* Visit a hof, a bar where you’ll be seated at your own table and will order food like Korean fried chicken
* Sing your heart out in your private karaoke room in true local style!
* Get recommendations from your host about the best bars and clubs in the area if you want to continue your night