What you'll do
This characteristic neighbourhood is Madrid at its best; think tapas, cold beer and evenings spent with friends on a packed out terrace in one of Madrid’s leafy squares. But there’s more to this barrio in the network of narrow streets that lie beyond the main plazas, so with a Local Host by your side you'll be shown La Latina's best spots and discover where to eat, drink and relax!
This spirited neighbourhood might be central, but if you know where to look, the area’s unique, vibrant and buzzing character is easily discovered, so what better place to start?
Join a Local Host to show you around, to discover the shops, restaurants and bars that are a well loved, and well worn, part of local life here!
What To Expect
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality and interests so we can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you will see the main attractions in the area, your Local Host will also help you to discover the places, things and stories that you won’t find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
* Private and personalised experience
* 3 hours with a Local Host
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Discover one of Madrid's most vibrant and characteristic local neighbourhoods
* Get a taste of life like a local as you explore the area
* Share some tapas and enjoy a cold beer with your local at a neighbourhood tapas bar
* Soak up the character of this exciting part of the city as you stroll through the back streets
* Discover unique venues, shops, galleries and hidden gems