What you’ll do
Join a local and head to the mainland for a night of exploring Kowloon, the city’s most exciting district to be in as the sun sets.
See the most incredible views of the Symphony of Lights and Hong Kong Island’s skyline over the water before your local guides you through the maze of streets that make up this exciting area.
Get a little lost exploring the tiny shops and market stalls in little side streets and back alleys, as well as the most famous night markets in Mong Kok, shopping for souvenirs and treasures to take home or just soaking up the atmosphere.
Head to Dundas Street and explore the gaai, or back alleys, where you’ll find tiny bars selling drinks ranging from herbal medicines to beers!
Eat your way around a traditional night markets where vendors sell all the classics like steamed crab and dim sum - this is where you’ll find some of the best food in the city, all at a local price!
Get tips and tricks where you can continue the night - this is one of the best places in the city to party! Your host will share local secrets with you, like where the locals go at 5am to eat fried squid balls after a night of partying, and where the best underground clubs are.
- Explore Kowloon, a densely populated local area on the mainland
- See the best views of the city as it’s lit up at night across the water
- Immerse yourself in the maze of streets and shop in the famous night markets
- Enjoy dinner in a street food market or late cafe, tasting some of the best dim sum in HK!
- Have drinks in a tiny local bar or pull up a chair at a street food stall
- Get tips and tricks from your local about where to party in this area
What to expect
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, tastes and interests so we can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do and eat.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you will see well known eateries and stores, your Local Host will also help you to discover the places, things and stories that you won’t find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
* Private and personalised experience
* 4 hours with a Local Host
* 6 - 8 dim sum tastings and tea
* Pick-up from your accommodation (within a reasonable distance)
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's not included
* Additional food and drinks from the ones provided in the experience
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
To be agreed with your Local Host.
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a 50% refund.