What you'll do
See the iconic sights, discover an area famed for its markets and boutiques or explore the canals and taste local food - your time is precious so spend it exactly how you want to!
Your Local Host will help you to maximise the time you have before your next flight, meaning you don’t have to waste your day waiting at the airport and can discover the city like a local, even if it’s only for a few hours!
What To Expect
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality and interests so we can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
We can also plan for your Local Host to pick you up and drop you off at the airport at an extra cost if you’d prefer a completely stress free experience!
* Private and personalised itinerary
* 6 hours in the city with a Local Host
* Transportation from the airport to the city centre and then back to the airport with Bangkok Airport Link
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 14 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Don't waste your layover in Bangkok waiting at the airport!
* With a local's tips and tricks, make the most of the time you have in Bangkok
* Squeeze in some sightseeing and visit the city's highlights
* Swap airport food for an authentic local meal
* Let your local personalise an experience that fits your schedule and the places you'd most like to see
Escape the Airport: See Bangkok on Your Layover | BangkokReview by: Stephen C
We were only in Bangkok for a day & a half as part of a Far East trip & as neither of us had been to this city before we thought a tour would be a good way to get to know it. Zarut met us at a metro station close to our hotel then we spent the whole afternoon with him exploring some of the main attractions of Bangkok (Wat Pho / Wat Arun). We used the water taxis to get around which was a great experience travelling like the locals do. Zarut was an excellent guide; always helpful with a good sense of humour. We had a lovely lunch in a place Zarut knew - the food was excellent. At the end of our time with Zarut he made sure we got back to part of the city our hotel was in & very kindly spoke with our other city unscripted guide we had booked for an evening trip to make sure she knew where to meet us at.