What you'll do
Stroll through the neighbourhoods that are most famous for their otaku credentials; from Akihabara, the mothership of anime culture to Odaiba, where cosplayers gather to check out each other’s style, you’ll see some of the best otaku spots in the city.
Browse the stores and shopping centres where otaku fans gather and buy everything from comics to electronics, like the popular Nakano Broadway shopping centre and the huge electric stores in Akihabara.
Get to know your Local Host, who will give you a unique local perspective into this culture; whether you’re a newbie or you already love anime and want to discover the best spots in the city for all things otaku, your local will create a personalised experience based around what you’d most like to explore.
* Private & personalised experience
* 4 hours with a Local Host
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
* Get to know the world of otaku, or ‘geek’ culture - meaning all things anime, manga, cosplay and gaming to name a few
* Explore the neighbourhoods that are famous for being the centre of otaku culture
* Browse stores where you can find anything from games to comics, cosplay costumes to electronics
* Stroll through areas where cosplayers hang out and see the incredible costumes
* Buy some otaku souvenirs to take home with you while you browse, or search for something specific in an otaku themed shopping centre
* Get to know your local, who will give you tips and tricks for other places to visit during your stay
Discover Tokyo's Otaku Culture | TokyoReview by: Addison H
4 Hour Otaku Culture tour with CityUnscripted
Wonderful tour and Belinda was a very kind and personable guide. We really enjoyed our time navigating through the city's streets and metro as well as shopping for souvenirs!
Discover Tokyo's Otaku Culture | TokyoReview by: Marta K
Tokyo e la città indimenticabile.
La scoperta di Tokyo e una cosa molto interessante con Martino.E stato molto simpatico e veramente molto preparato.Abbiamo visitato i quartieri molto belli .E la città che non dorme mai.