What you'll do
Visit the most iconic sights like The Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge, Bondi Beach, and the Darling Harbour, explore vibrant neighbourhoods, and discover hidden gems, and stroll through the city streets, immersing yourself in the culture.
Indulge in the fresh treats that Sydney is famed for and taste local delicacies throughout the day; enjoy lunch at a local bar, sip on a cocktail and stop for authentic cuisine recommended by your local in the afternoon, at hand-picked places that suit your preferences, budget and dietary requirements.
As well as visiting the places you most want to see, stop by local spots and places of interest along the way that your host recommends to get an authentic insight into local life in Sydney.
Your Local Host will also advise you on the best way to spend the following days of your trip, allowing you to discover other areas of Sydney that you will love and revealing other hidden gems that they know you’ll love.
* 100% Private and personalised experience
* 8 hours with a Local Host
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Food and drink
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Spend a day with a local who will create an experience that's fully customised to your interests and what you'd most like to see
* See Sydney's iconic attractions or off the beaten path spots - the choice is yours!
* Get a unique insider’s perspective as you explore the city
* Discover the highlights of the area or neighbourhood that you explore
* See the real Sydney that you wouldn't find in a guidebook
* Eat and drink like a local, picking up street food from a market or stopping off at an authentic local eatery
* Get tips and tricks from your local for other areas to explore and exciting things to do on the rest of your trip
Personalised Full Day with a Local | SydneyReview by: Kelly S
10 out of 10
I am travelling around Australia and New Zealand for 2 months and booked two tours with locals from cityunscripted. My first was in Melbourne with Olivia (incredible), so I had high expectations for this. My Sydney tour was different to my time with Olivia in Melbourne, but just as fun! I met Benji in the afternoon outside my b&b and he took me to the Sydney harbour where we walked through the centre all the way to darling harbour. I wanted to spend the rest of my time seeing the places that Benji loved, as I had done in Melbourne with Liv, so Benji took me to Paddington and Newtown, where he showed galleries, amazing bookshops, street art. Benji and i are both massive foodies, so we spend lots majority of our time eating lol. We stopped for a glass of wine and some food at an amazing cafe in Paddington, had a delicious turkish ice cream in Newtown and in the evening we went to a funky bar/pizzaria in the centre for dinner and a quick beer. Benji has great sense of humour and he is so charming, so I really enjoyed his company. We also had a lot in common which was quite surprising. He is so passionate about his city. I highly recommended cityunscripted! I just wish they had more cities in Australia and New Zealand.