What you'll do
Your local will design a fully personalised and bespoke route for you which allows you to make the most of your time in the city, seeing the most famous attractions through the unique perspective of a Stockholm local.
See the iconic sights like the Royal Palace and Gamla Stan, get off the beaten path and explore diverse and delicious neighbourhoods on another of the city’s fourteen islands or get involved with some of the cultural happenings in the city - your time is precious so spend it exactly how you want to! Even if your layover is at night, there’s lots to do, and your local will design an experience that suits your personality.
Your Local Host will help you to maximise the time you have before your ship leaves port, meaning you don’t have to worry about making the most of your time here or working out the best way to get from your ship to the area of the city you’d like to explore and you can simply spend your time discovering the city like a local, even if it’s just for a few hours!
* 100% Private and personalised itinerary
* 6 hours with a Local Host (including travel time)
* Pick up from drop off at your port
* Walking experience
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs other than the ones included in the experience
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 14 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your Local Host will meet you at the airport and return travel to the airport is included in the price.
* Don’t waste a second of time when your ship docks in Stockholm! Let a local design a unique experience which will help you make the most of your time in the city
* With your local to guide you, and with their knowledge, tips and tricks, maximise the time you have in the city
* Squeeze in some sight seeing and visit the city’s highlights without wasting time getting lost
* Make time for an authentic meal in a local area or slow down to enjoy fika
* Let your local personalise an experience that fits your schedule and the places you’d most like to see
Stockholm Port Stopover Experience | StockholmReview by: Linda J
This experience was really good! My husband and I have been on a lot of cruises and it's always a bit difficult to make our way around the stopover cities on our own as we don't know all the good places. Our guide Tom was excellent and showed us so much of the city's culture and heritage in a short space of time! He was really patient and welcoming, and was really passionate about his city! Excellent!