What you'll do
Choose which of the city’s top attractions you most want to see like the Sri Mariamman Temple, Marina Bay and Emerald Hill, as well as stopping by local spots like a hawker centre and places of interest along the way to get an authentic insight into local life in Singapore.
See why Singapore is such an exciting destination for foodies - you’ll stop by a traditional hawker centre for lunch, trying some of the classic dishes and local delicacies that are lunch time staples at these open air food courts.
Your local will also advise you on the best way to spend the following days of your trip, allowing you to discover other areas of Singapore that you’ll love and revealing hidden gems along the way.
What To Expect
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, tastes and interests so we can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do and eat.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you will see well known sights, your Local Host will also help you to discover the places, things and stories that you won’t find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
* Private and personalised experience
* 8 hours with a Local Host
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Additional food and drinks from the ones provided in the experience
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
* Get to know the real Singapore with a local
* See the city's most famous sites in one day
* Your host will design a bespoke route for you which takes in the city's highlights and must-see sights
* Discover the main attractions as well as the hidden gems that are tucked away nearby and avoid the tourist traps
* Eat and drink like a local at a hawker centre, trying local delicacies and staple dishes that are cooked up at these food courts throughout the day
* Get tips and tricks for the rest of your stay
Must See Singapore in a Day | SingaporeReview by: Simone T
A very nice tour
A very nice tour
Must See Singapore in a Day | SingaporeReview by: Henry P
Thank you so much for a really wonderful 8 hours. We both really enjoyed the dichotomy between the pristine and highly regulated city on one side and the art and culture on the other- showing real depth and hidden character. Thanks!