What you'll do
Stop by the spots that are local favourites, like the Jardin du Luxembourg, the Sorbonne and Canal St Martin.
Enjoy a warm croissant and café au lait at a neighbourhood pavement café if you meet in the morning, or head to a local bar if the evening to enjoy apéro with your local.
Soak up the street style as you explore alternative areas of Paris, visiting unique concept stores, locally loved markets, clothing boutiques and the épiceries where locals do their shopping.
Get recommendations from your local for how to spend the rest of your day like a Parisian, and let your local share their favourite restaurants and bars with you, so you can eat and drink like a local too!
What To Expect
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours of booking by email to find out more about your personality and tastes, as well as any dietary requirements so we can assign a like-minded Local Host who will create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience, you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you will visit well-known eateries and markets in the area, your local will also help you to discover the places, foods, and stories that you won’t find in a guidebook and that make Paris unique.
* Private and personalised experience
* 4 hours with a Local Host
* A drink and a snack selected by your Local Host based on your preferences
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks other than the ones included in the experience
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 14 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Join a local to experience life like a Parisian for a day
* Stop by places loved by locals like the Jardin du Luxembourg and the Canal St Martin
* Enjoy a drink and something to eat in a classic pavement café or local wine bar
* Explore off the beaten path local neighbourhoods
* Wander through the city and soak up the Parisian style
Half a Day Like a Parisian | ParisReview by: Robert G
We had a fabulous afternoon with Lili, informative & friendly.
Thank you Lily for a really nice afternoon exploring part of Paris that took in such sights as the Eiffel Tower, Arch de Triumph, The Old Jewish Quarter, Notre Dame and other extra sights and information too numerous to mention. We couldn’t have asked for a nicer person to be our guide