What you'll do
The locals here love to hang out outdoors - from the leafy squares, parks and cafes where the tables spill out onto the streets, you’re spoiled for choice, so soak up the community spirit and do like the locals do, picking a spot to chat with friends or just people watch.
Soak up the vibrant culture and see local musicians playing in the streets or if you’re lucky to see the locals celebrating their artistic heritage through dance and musical performances in one of the many parks.
Discover CDMX’s exciting street food culture and try some delicious dishes that are recommended by your host, or head to one of the areas many incredible restaurants that your local recommend where you can try the authentic local cuisine.
What To Expect
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your local will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and to discuss a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience, you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Your local may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you will see the main attractions in the area, your local will also help you to discover the places, things, and stories that you won’t find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
* Private & personalised experience
* 3 hours with a Local Host
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Visit one of Mexico City’s most creative neighbourhoods that feels like an independent enclave
* Visit an artisanal market and chat with the artists selling unique crafts and paintings
* Stroll through the colourful and historic streets, discovering hidden gems and tiny bookshops
* Stop by a park where the locals hang out and enjoy some street food
* Discover the area’s history through its colonial-era houses and historic churches
* Get tips and tricks for other neighbourhoods to explore