What you'll do
Whether you’d like to know where the best street art is, explore the city's famous coffee culture or immerse yourself in a bustling neighbourhood where you can taste local food and see the area’s top attractions, your local will design an experience just for you.
As well as visiting the places you most want to see, stop by local spots and places of interest along the way as you stroll through the lively city and your local shares hidden gems and stories with you.
Your Local Host will also advise you on the best way to spend the following days of your trip, allowing you to discover other areas of the city that you will love and sharing their recommendations for where to eat, drink and enjoy Melbourne’s culture like a local.
* 100% Private and personalised experience
* 4 hours with a Local Host
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
* Spend half a day with a local who will create an experience that's fully customised to your interests and what you'd most like to see
* See Melbourne’s iconic attractions as well as a few off the beaten path spots
* Discover the highlights of the area or neighbourhood that you explore through the eyes of a local
* See the real Melbourne that you wouldn't find in a guidebook
* Get tips and tricks from your local and ask any questions you have about exploring the city