What you'll do
Stroll through the streets and see the incredible street art, stumble upon tiny galleries and browse the independent shops and second-hand book and record stores.
As dusk falls, take your pick from the bars, tapas spots and gourmet street food market that the area is packed with and enjoy some tapas and a cold beer or cocktail with your local.
Get tips and tricks for the best spots to party in Malasaña so you can continue your night like the locals do, and get recommendations for other barrios in the city to explore.
What To Expect
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality and interests so we can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you will see the main attractions in the area, your Local Host will also help you to discover the places, things and stories that you won’t find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
* Private and personalised experience
* 3 hours with a Local Host
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Discover one of Madrid's trendiest and most characteristic local neighbourhoods
* Get a taste of life like a local as you explore the area
* Share some tapas and enjoy a cold beer with your local at a neighbourhood tapas bar or hipster hangout
* Soak up the character of this exciting part of the city as you stroll through the back streets, seeing incredible street art
* Discover unique venues, shops, galleries and hidden gems