What you'll do
See the iconic sights, discover an area famed for its markets and boutiques or explore the canals and taste local food - your time is precious so spend it exactly how you want to!
Your Local Host will help you to maximise the time you have before your next flight, meaning you don’t have to waste your day waiting at the airport and can discover the city like a local, even if it’s only for a few hours!
This experience can be adapted to any number of hours. Please get in touch with us to request.
What To Expect
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality and interests so we can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place at the airport. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
* Private and personalised itinerary
* 5 hours with a Local Host
* Pick-up and drop off at Barajas airport by taxi
* Walking experience in the city (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs other than airport transfers
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 14 days before your experience and get a full refund.
To be agreed with your Local Host.
* Don't waste your layover in Madrid waiting at the airport!
* With a local's tips and tricks, make the most of the time you have in Madrid
* Squeeze in some sightseeing and visit the city's highlights
* Swap airport food for an authentic local meal
* Let your local personalise an experience that fits your schedule and the places you'd most like to see