What you'll do
Whether you’d like to immerse yourself in the neighbourhood you’ve recently moved to, or you’re hoping to find a side of London’s personality that matches your hobbies and interests, your local will design a personalised experience that suits your requirements.
If you’d like to really get acquainted with the area you now call home, your local will design an experience in your neighbourhood, which they themselves also know well. Discover its personality, the community spots and local institutions which are beloved by residents and the bars, restaurants and coffee shops which will become your go-to local favourites!
Ask any questions you have about the area, get recommendations for places to eat, shop and relax and get to know its culture and history as you explore the streets and stop by various eateries, bars and venues.
If you can’t wait to discover a London that matches your interests and hobbies, your local will take you to places across the city that you’ll love. For example, perhaps you love indie cinema? Your local will share with you the most unique independent cinemas and film clubs with you, as well as giving you the low down on pop up screenings and film collectives in your area.
As you explore the city like locals, you’ll be able to ask any questions you have about what life is really like, discover the off the beaten path side of the city and get properly acquainted with your new home!
* 100% Private and personalised experience
* 3 hours with a Local Host
* Local knowledge, insights and advice
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* If you’ve just moved to London, get to know your new city like a local with a like-minded local host by your side
* Explore your new neighbourhood and discover the places that the locals love
* Get to know the real London that you won’t find in a guidebook
* Get acquainted with the area you’ve moved to, discovering its community spots and local institutions
* Discover a side of London the matches your personality and interests, as your local will take you to the spots where you can connect with like-minded people and enjoy your hobbies
* Ask any questions you have about life in the city, and get recommendations for bars, restaurants, coffee shops and neighbourhoods which you’ll love