What you'll do
With a like-minded (and beer loving) Local Host by your side, discover London’s brewing history and the legacy this has left behind, learning where and how IPA was first invented and visiting a traditional British pub where you’ll try classic beers like a ruby ale, a smoky stout or a fruity India Pale Ale.
As you zigzag through the streets, soak up the history and discover unique spots where brewing history took place, visiting landmarks like the Old Truman Brewery and trying one of their signature brews in a nearby pub.
Visit a trendy new microbrewery, and as well as having a look around, learning how their beers are made and of course sampling the best of what’s on offer you’ll see why London’s craft beer scene is exploding and the capital is embracing once again locally brewed beers from small batch breweries.
The final stop on your journey through this diverse part of the city on your beer adventure will be a hip craft beer bar, where with the help of your Local Host and the friendly bar staff you’ll be able to sample a couple of the dozens of beers, ales and lagers on tap before you settle on your final pint!
Enjoy the atmosphere at each venue, soaking up the history at traditional pubs where you’ll taste London’s favourite ales as well as seeing the new and innovative at hipster craft beer bars and unique microbreweries who are leading the way in London’s craft beer revival.
To partake in this experience guests must be 18 years or older
* 100% Private and personalised experience
* 3 hours with a Local Host
* 6 beer tastings
* Authentic local insider knowledge and insights
What's Not Included
* Additional food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs (additional to the ones included in the experience)
* Gratuities (optional)
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
Cancel up to 14 days in advance for a full refund
* Join a beer loving local to explore the City and Shoreditch, sampling 6 completely unique and very British beers along the way
* You’ll stop at an eclectic variety of venues, from traditional British pubs to a trendy craft beer bar, the Old Truman Brewery and a small, independent microbrewery
* Learn about London’s brewing history and why the city is so famous for its beers
* Get involved in the capital’s craft beer revival as you sip the city’s best new brews
* Enjoy a sharing platter of cured meats and regional artisan cheese to accompany your beer at one stop
London Beer Experience | LondonReview by: Tristan M
Awesome time, amazing host and great beer!
This was by far one of the best things I've ever done in London. Having visited before, I knew London fairly well, but was keen to learn more about the local side of it and of course taste some great beers! Angelo gave us a 5 star experience, and took us to some of the best and quirkiest pubs! Would definitely recommend to anyone who loves good beer and great company!
London Beer Experience | LondonReview by: Szilvia F
My husband loved this!
I booked this experience as a surprise for my husband. He loves beer and I know he enjoys trying local specialities... I wanted to book something which could be insightful and fun to do together in London, not too geeky as that would have been boring for me. So I found CityUnscripted and this is exactly what I was hoping for! We were matched with Bertie, who is similar age as us and loves travel and cares for the environment, just like us. I told him that my husband loved beer but I am more a gin person. He took us to some of his favourite places and we had a great time together! Bertie was generous with his time and shared loads of fun stories. Thank you!