What you'll do
Your local will design a unique route for you based on what you’d most like to see, as well as including the hidden gems and off the beaten path spots nearby which they love, but that you’d never find in a guidebook.
Get to know the real London by exploring it with a local, visiting the spots they can’t wait to share with you, their recommendations for the best things to do in the city and the neighbourhood eateries and bars where locals really go.
Be introduced to the very best of London, seeing it like a Londoner from the start. Your local will take you some of the famous landmarks that you’d most like to see, as well as giving you invaluable insight into how to navigate the city and taking you to local neighbourhoods.
Your Local Host will also advise you on the best way to spend the rest of your trip, helping you to discover other areas of London that they know you’ll love, as well as sharing their local travel hacks so you won’t fall into the tourist traps!
* 100% Private and personalised experience
* 3 hours with a Local Host
* Scenic walking experience
* Local introduction to the city, with hints, tips and insights
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Explore London with a like-minded local who will introduce you to the very best of the city
* See London through the eyes of its locals, exploring local areas, community spots and eateries which are neighbourhood institutions
* Familiarise yourself with the best ways to navigate the city and its public transport
* Be introduced to the real London that you won't find in guidebooks
* Get the feel of the city even if this is your first visit, by exploring with a local
* Visit some of the landmark attractions like Buckingham Palace and Westminster
* Ask any questions you have about exploring London and where else to visit
Introduction to London | LondonReview by: Monté M
Undoubtedly Exceed Expectations.
Daniel exceeded my expectations. The personalized experience allowed me to conquer everything on my itinerary in additional to new inquiries along the way. Undoubtedly a pleasant “welcome to the neighborhood” experience. In due time I will be back to this city, of course after the completion of the restorations of Big Ben. Thank you for exceeding my boyhood ambitions of exploring London from a local and minimalistic tourist perspective. Sincerely, M. Morton, MPH
Introduction to London | LondonReview by: Dolores K
We hadn't visited London before and were a bit nervous as we are in our 60s now and not city people, but our guide Elle made things very enjoyable and hassle free! She showed us how to use the buses, underground and hail a cab or 'taxi' and also showed some great places to eat and marked them on the map for us - and to avoid getting ripped off as things are pricey here! Having Elle help us at the beginning of our trip really made our whole vacation so much better, and we were confident to explore the city on our own. Thank you!