What you'll do
Step into the spellbinding world of Harry Potter and discover the iconic places in the heart of London which inspired the books, and are where scenes from the films were filmed. See Harry’s London come to life as you explore the London of Harry’s world, stopping by both iconic filming locations and the undercover spots that only a true fan would know about!
Visit Cecil Court, the charming narrow street which will transport you to another time and place, and you’ll quickly see why it was the inspiration for Diagon Alley. Your local will then take you to the historic laneway which inspired Knockturn Alley, where you can imagine the characters hurrying up and down the dim street.
Next, visit an incredible gallery and shop which houses the graphic art featured in the films, and where you can buy a piece of art which you’ll recognise from the films to take home with you.
Of course, you’ll visit the famous Platform 9 and 3/4 - if you can find it! Your local will take you to the spot where these iconic movie scenes were filmed, and you can imagine yourself about to board the Hogwarts Express too!
Not far from here is Regent’s Park, where you might like to visit the London Zoo and visit the reptile house where the snakes from Harry’s very first adventure are housed. Your local will show you another side to London, and as you explore you’ll discover both the famous and off the beaten path spots that Potter fans will love!
* 100% Private and personalised experience
* 3 hours with a Local Host
* Scenic walking experience
* Unlimited local knowledge and authentic insights
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions (most museums are free)
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Explore London with a local who’s fanatical about Harry Potter and see the magical side of the city come to life
* Visit a gallery and shop where you can see the incredible graphic art featured in the films
* Wander along the streets which inspired Diagon and Knockturn Alley
* Stop by Kings Cross and see if you can find Platform 9 and 3/4 - a must for any Potter fan!
* See the spots where iconic scenes from the movies were filmed and hear some unique stories behind them
* See London through the eyes of the wizarding world and discover the London of the Harry Potter series
Harry Potter's Magical London | LondonReview by: Hélène B
Harry Potter Tour
Journée qui a répondu exactement à nos espérances
Harry Potter's Magical London | LondonReview by: Cornelia M
Harry Potter's Magical London | LondonReview by: Demetris P
Well done to Gail
Gail was excellent with us and very helpful. Her knowledge and smile gave me and my family an UNFORGETTABLE touring experience. Well done to her and congratulations.
Harry Potter's Magical London | LondonReview by: Candice H
INCREDIBLE! We loved it!!
We loved this experience so much, it was totally the highlight of our trip to London. Being serious Harry Potter fans, my boyfriend and I were sceptical that there was an experience out there which could live up to our expectations, but this was it! It wasn't cheesy or too structured (which we have found on other tours) but was super authentic and personalised to us, also was SO amazing to see the real places where the movies were filmed, and get the real local knowledge about these areas. Our Host Romana was wonderful! She was as mad about Harry Potter as us and that made it all the better! A must-see for anyone who wants a real, authentic Harry Potter experience!!