What you'll do
Head to the Skip Garden; a peaceful, hidden green oasis in the middle of the King’s Cross development and witness a sustainable urban garden and a charming oasis away from the hustle and bustle, with wild flowers, vegetables and herbs, beehives and chicken coops.
Grab a bite to eat at the Canopy Market, dedicated to the best artisan food, drink and designer-makers at West Handyside Canopy in the heart of King’s Cross. Treat your tastebuds to artisan cheeses, bread, fresh oysters, smoked salmon, exquisite desserts and admire hand-made jewellery and ceramics from talented local and international traders.
Discover the hidden gems in the famous Kings Cross area that are just around the corner from iconic attractions, and see its historic streets in a new light with your local by your side, who will also give you recommendations for other things to do in the area and restaurants to try.
- Private and personalised foodie experience
- 4 hours with a Host
- 7-8 tastings of various street food
- A coffee , a craft beer, real ale or soft drink
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks additional to the ones included in the experience
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- Gratuities (optional)
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
Cancel up to 14 days before your experience and get a full refund.
- Eat and drink your way through London King’s Cross area’s delicious flavours, spices and baked goods
- Shop handmade wares and ceramics at the local market
- Join a Host to wander the neighbourhood’s hidden gems
- Get some peace and quiet at Regent’s Canal
- Discover tips and tricks for the best places to enjoy the city
- Private and personalised experience
- 4 hours with a Host Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)