What you'll do
Choose which of the city’s top attractions you most want to see like the Liverpool Cathedral and the Albert Docks, as well as stopping by local markets and pubs. Get off the beaten path and discover diverse neighbourhoods where you’ll be able to experience the real Liverpool.
Stop for lunch at a local restaurant or pub for an authentic taste of english cuisine, or visit the local street food markets where you can try the diverse dishes that locals love!
Your local will also advise you on the best way to spend the following days of your trip, allowing you to discover other areas of Liverpool that you’ll love and reveal hidden gems along the way.
What To Expect
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality and interests so we can assign a like-minded local who will create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you will see the main attractions in the area, your Local Host will also help you to discover the places, things and stories that you won’t find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
* Private and personalised experience
* 6 hours with a Local Host
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs (can be arranged at an additional cost)
* Gratuities (optional)
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
* Get to know the real Liverpool with a local
* See the city's most famous sites in one day
* Your local will design a bespoke route for you which takes in the city's highlights
* Discover the main attractions as well as the hidden gems that are tucked away nearby and avoid the tourist traps
* Eat delicious local dishes, at places that are loved by locals or from the most popular neighbourhood street food markets and stalls
* Get tips and tricks for the rest of your stay