What you'll do
Explore the city and trace the legacy of The Beatles, Liverpool’s most famous and beloved band, who helped put the city on the map as a hub of musical culture! Visit landmarks like the Eleanor Rigby statue or even her grave, take the very same bus route that the band used to take to and visit Strawberry Field or Penny Lane, then head to the Cavern Club - the spot where it all began for the group back in the early sixties.
As you stroll through the city, you’ll start to discover why it has such an impressive musical legacy, and how its pioneering spirit and creative energy helped to cement it’s place as a hub of British pop culture.
Visit the British Musical Experience, an impressive collection of pop memorabilia and interactive exhibits. This museum celebrating all things popular culture in the UK over the last 70 years has everything from outfits worn by Freddy Mercury and the Spice Girls, instruments played by the Sex Pistols and Noel Gallagher and original Brits statues amongst hundreds of other items.
As well as gazing at these pieces of musical history, you can get involved yourself and try your luck in the vocal booth, dance your way through different eras of music in the dance studio and even learn a musical instrument.
* 100% Private and personalised experience
* 3 hours with a Local Host
* Walking experience
* Entry into the British Musical Experience
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks additional to the ones included in the experience
* Tickets to any other attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
Cancel up to 14 days before your experience and get a full refund.
* Discover Liverpool’s iconic music scene and heritage as you explore the city and stop at its legendary venues
* Visit famous landmarks linked to The Beatles like Strawberry Field and the Eleanor Rigby Statue
* Enjoy a drink along the way as you stop by the legendary Cavern Club, the spot it all began in for The Beatles
* Visit the places and streets which were the inspiration for the city’s most famous bands, and the venues where legendary gigs took place
* End your experience by visiting the British Music Experience, a museum of pop memorabilia and interactive music exhibits
* Let your local share fascinating tales of the city’s musical background with you along the way that you’d never find in a guidebook