What you'll do
Visit the most iconic sights like the Liverpool Cathedral and Albert Dock, explore several neighbourhoods, discover hidden gems, and stroll through historic streets, immersing yourself in the culture.
Indulge in the authentic cuisine that Liverpool is famed for and taste local delicacies throughout the day; enjoy lunch at a local pub, sip on a craft brew and stop for tea and biscuits in the afternoon, at hand picked places that suit your preferences, budget and dietary requirements.
As well as visiting the places you most want to see, stop by local spots and places of interest along the way that your host recommends to get an authentic insight into local life in Liverpool.
Your Local Host will also advise you on the best way to spend the following days of your trip, allowing you to discover other areas of Liverpool that you will love and revealing other hidden gems that they know you’ll love.
What To Expect
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, tastes and interests so we can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do and eat.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you will see well known sights, your Local Host will also help you to discover the places, things and stories that you won’t find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
* Private and personalised experience
* 6 hours with a Local Host
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Food and drink
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Spend a day with a local who will create an experience that's fully customised to your interests and what you'd most like to see
* See Liverpool's iconic attractions or off the beaten path spots - the choice is yours!
* Get a unique insider’s perspective as you explore the city
* Discover the highlights of the area or neighbourhood that you explore
* See the real Liverpool that you wouldn't find in a guidebook
* Eat and drink like a local, picking up street food from a market or stopping off at an authentic local pub.
* Get tips and tricks from your local for other areas to explore and exciting things to do on the rest of your trip.