What you'll do
Explore the historic Georgian Quarter, where you’ll find beautiful Georgian terraces and a unique watering hole on every street. With some of the oldest pubs in the city, this neighbourhood is packed with charming courtyards and beer gardens, sophisticated bars in Georgian town houses, some very eccentric watering holes with quirky decor, and homey pubs where you’ll find traditional food and real ales.
Take your pick from the welcoming watering holes in the Georgian Quarter, or let your local recommend a spot that will suit your tastes. Along with your beer, enjoy a plate of classic British pub snacks, or indulge in a traditional local dish called Scouse, a hearty stew which goes brilliantly with a pint of real ale! Or you could stop by the Cali, a traditional pub which is something of an institution and community hub, but one which has updated its menu to be completely vegan!
From here, slowly make your way towards the Docks, passing through the hip Baltic Triangle where you’ll stop by a craft beer bar which has 20 local and international brews on tap for you to choose from.
If you’re lucky enough to be visiting between Thursday and Sunday, of course stop by the Baltic Market, which is conveniently based inside Cairns Brewery - try a beer that’s been brewed literally down the street and enjoy some street food from one of the traders who have set up shop in the market.
Your final stop is on the dockside, in Liverpool’s only brew pub - they brew their own beers in the cellars right underneath the pub, so you can soak up the history and enjoy the knowledge that your beer was brewed right beneath your feet.
Options for vegetarians and vegans are available and we’ll make note of any food intolerances to provide the best-personalised experience.
* 100% Private and personalised foodie experience
* 3 hours with a Local Host
* 3 drinks; craft beer, ales, wines, cocktails or soft drinks
* 3-4 bar snacks to enjoy
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks additional to the ones included in the experience
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
Cancel up to 14 days before your experience and get a full refund.
* Discover the very best of Liverpool’s craft beer, real ale and food scene
* Explore the historic Georgian Quarter and the Baltic Triangle, stopping by 3 or 4 unique venues where you can enjoy a drink and a bite to eat
* Eat and drink like a local in a traditional pub in a Georgian townhouse, a hip craft beer bar, a vibrant street food market and Liverpool’s only brew pub
* As well as trying the beers which have been loved by Liverpudlians for decades, taste innovative brews which are the work of international and local microbreweries
* Enjoy a sharing platter of British pub snacks or a hearty bowl of Scouse stew, or some bites to eat from a street food stall