What you'll do
Follow the unique route which your Local Host has designed specifically to take in your chosen attractions, as well as including a few secret local spots along the way!
Stop for a coffee or grab some street food at one of your Local Host’s favourite spots; somewhere that suits your preferences, budget and dietary requirements and that they know you’ll love.
Your Local Host will also advise you on the best way to spend the rest of your trip, helping you to discover other areas of Barcelona that they know you’ll love, as well as sharing their local travel hacks so you won’ fall into the tourist traps!
What To Expect
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality and interests so we can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you will see the main attractions in the area, your Local Host will also help you to discover the places, things and stories that you won’t find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
* Private and personalised experience
* 8 hours with a Local Host
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* With a local by your side, you’ll be able to go beyond the superficial and connect with Barcelona and its people, getting to know what truly makes the city unique.
* See the main attractions with the benefit of local knowledge like the best times to avoid the crowds, but also explore off-the-beaten path areas where the locals really live.
* Eat delicious local dishes, at places that are loved by locals or from the most popular neighbourhood street food markets and stalls
* Get relevant advice to help you save time and money during the rest of your trip; using local insight you’ll be able to get around, skip tourist pitfalls and experience life like a local.
Must See Barcelona in a Day | BarcelonaReview by: Stefani N
Relaxed walking afternoon
Jonathan is a true local, he knows all the "traps and catches". With his advices we ate well and cheap, and he taught us what locals drink (caffe con gello, vermut.. ;) ). He is very talkative so one can never be bored. Time flew quite fast. If you are in search for a relaxed walking tour through the Gothic area with breaks at local bars and tips for good and affordable food, look no further!
Must See Barcelona in a Day | BarcelonaReview by: Audrey P
Inma was great
Inma was a very knowledgeable and engaging. She was able to answer all of our questions and offered great conversation along the way. I would highly recommend her.