English, Japanese, Italian
cafe, Temples and Shrines, Park and green spaces, Shopping from luxury brand department to market stalls, Good japanese food
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Tokyo
People who viewed Martina also viewed these hosts
Hello there! I'm half Japanese and Filipino, 23 years old. I speak 3 languages fluently and starting to learn Italian now. I'm a Chef in Tokyo, mainly European and Asian cuisine. I'm very much interested in Food and Beverage. I also love travelling a lot but i hate riding the plane because sitting for long hours is not for me, so I've only been to Asian countries. I live in a place called Asakusa, which is a very famous old area. Temples, old restaurants/cafes, old shops, etc. are located there. I'm interested in a lots of things so I try to go visit places and learn something new. Tokyo is a very different city from anywhere else. It's very new, but it's old. In one place, you'll see all the parks and trees; then in one area with the concrete jungles. I would also recommend you to try cities like Kyoto, Osaka, Kanazawa, etc. Which are really different from each other(Atmosphere, People, etc)
Yuichi Is Great For
Business travellers, Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, Nightlife, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, Japanese, Tagalog
I always have a curious mind as I know there is always things to explore no matter how long you stay at a place. I just love culture, language and people and I love to show people around especially when they are interested in local culture and communications!
Janet Is Great For
Business travellers, Children and families, High-end travellers, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, Mandarin, Japanese
Tokyo is full of enjoyable places and events. My goals is to make sure that travellers feel happy and safe during their trip.
Oktavianti Nila Is Great For
Business travellers, Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, LGBTQ, Nightlife, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, Japanese, Indonesian
I am a Latin American man living in Tokyo, a happy yogi and proud father. Lover of adventures, new places, technology, history, art, food, music and spiritual life. Tokyo has everything! I love going to new places, learn their stories, secrets, and mysteries and then sharing those treasures. I also love to cook. I believe cooking is a blessing from God. Let's have a fun trip together and see the city from a different view.
Michael Is Great For
Business travellers, Children and families, High-end travellers, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
Martina | TokyoReview by: Valeria C
Tour molto interessante e piacevole
Grazie alla guida Martina! Tour super interessante e piacevole tour. In 8 ore abbiamo visitato tanti posti previsti dalle mie preferenze e fatto una pausa mangiando una pietanza giapponese molto buona in un ristorante consigliato dalla guida. Grazie!
Martina | TokyoReview by: Ghina B
Tokyo in 1 day
Martina, thank you for making us discover Tokyo the way your did. We had short stay in Tokyo and Martina made sure we see the highlights of Tokyo and discover the local side as well.
Martina | TokyoReview by: Laura C
La Consiglio assolutamente !!!
Abbiamo ottimizzato i tempi , visto gustato e vissuto Tokyo come non avremo potuto fare da soli Grazie Martina
Martina | TokyoReview by: Gianluca B
A Tokyo con Martina
Anche a chi Solitamente piace "il fai da Te" ... consiglio questa esperienza con CityUscripted ed in questo caso con MARTINA. Il nostro primo a giorno a Tokyo con accompagnatore (perché non sono guide) è stato molto affascinante... Martina è molto brava nel suo lavoro e ci ha fatto scoprire Tokyo pian piano ... principalmente nei luoghi turistici (per nostra scelta) e ci ha fatto vedere anche piccole chicche fuori dai giri comuni. Il fatto che sono accompagnatori non significa che non sono preparati...anzi... La loro presenza è importante per rompere il ghiaccio con la città... Per acquisire domestichezza con la metropoli... i suoi mezzi di trasporto... per orientarsi.. Noi abbiamo acquistato il Tour da 8 ore... abbastanza faticoso soprattutto per il gran caldo.. Il prezzo è inferiore a quelli delle agenzie ... ricordatevi però che dovete aggiungere i costi dell'accompagnatore... Nei biglietti delle attrazioni.. dei mezzi pubblici... Personalmente anche del pranzo... Martina è italiana e parla regolarmente la nostra lingua. Assolutamente consigliata... Il problema è che non si può scegliere l'accompagnatore (anche se si possono inserire delle preferenze) ...viene assegnata dalla società ....Alla prossima...
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way