English, Spanish, Japanese
Looking for the best Ramen in Tokyo, Any sport activity, Hiking , Tea ceremony, Judo, Karate, Looking for a great Yakitori
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Tokyo
People who viewed Sergio also viewed these hosts
I moved to Tokyo because of my love for Japanese Culture...I am a European who has lived in here for 20 years. I am “your Local” in this very exciting great city. Happy to make your vacation the most interesting and creative one, since I am also a promoter of the “Intercultural” lifestyle. So, I am happy to explain to you many aspects and tradition of the old and modern Japanese lifestyle. Happy to show you also the Tokyo`s coolest neighbourhoods (near the sea and the mountain) that not many tourists know about
Giovanni Is Great For
Children and families, Nightlife, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers
English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Italian
For starters, I live for food, travel and experience. By profession I am a photographer. I normally work for organisations like Unicef & UNDP and other local organisations around Asia and East Africa. I also write and stories for multiple English language publications in Japan in the pipeline. I love to learn new languages, so I am practicing my Japanese everyday. I like to meet people from different backgrounds and I am happy to show people around this amazingly mysterious city. I am very excited to be living here and I explore something new everyday, so I will be showing around with equal excitement.
Mithila Is Great For
Business travellers, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, Nightlife, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, Hindi, Nepali
Im Kumi,a mother of two year old boy and Yogi. When I lived in london around one year,I met my husband who is from Colombia.Then I gave birth to my child and we lived there one year. I love traveling and know the cultures of other countries. Tokyo is my native land so I hope I can help you your lovely journey !
KUMI Is Great For
Children and families, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
Hello, Salutations, ihola!, こんにちは。 My name is Arezki, I am 29 years old and living in Japan. I can speak 4 languages so do not hesitate to contact me in your own words. I have a master degree in Japanese language, culture and eastern civilisation. My passion for Japan started at middle school when I began to learn japanese. I met many japanese people who became my friends. That's how i felt in love with the country and decided to live in Japan. I made a travel all around Honshu (the main island) form north (Aomori) to south (Nagasaki) and Okinawa. Now living in Japan, I know many good places from temples/shrines to places of entertainement, from the little shops and local restaurants to the highest building's observatories. I will be pleased to share my knowledge and passion for Japan with you by guiding you to places I like and make you have a pleasant moment wandering and having fun. I like to wander in the little streets of Tokyo, there is a lot of mystery in that places. I also really love jazz music and participate in jam sessions as a vocalist in Tokyo. I am a jazz musician and photographer, so I can design experiences especially for you.
Arezki Is Great For
Business travellers, Children and families, Food & Drink, History and culture, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, French, Spanish, Japanese
Sergio | TokyoReview by: Chris A
Excellent tour, better that expected
My 3 kids and i had a wonderful tour, lots and lots of food stops and things we never would have found. It was awesome thank you
Sergio | TokyoReview by: Angélica and Luisa V
Hicimos muchisimo en un solo día, exito Total. -Primero fuimos a Asakusa donde vimos el Sensoji-temple y Tokyo-Skytree -Después fuimos a Ueno (Hanazono inari temple, Kiyumizu-Kannon do, Bentendo temple) y continuamos por fuimos a Ameyoko market. -Para finalizar fuimos a Harajuku (Takeshita dori steet, purikura, Alice on Wednesday...), el templo Meiji y la estación de Shibuya (El famoso cruce y la estatua de Hachiko) Comimos: Dango mitarashi y Agemanyu, Okonomiyaki, Monja y Yakisoba.
Sergio | TokyoReview by: Colin R
Great way to explore hidden parts of Tokyo.
Fantastic to see a part of Tokyo we didn’t know about and never would have found. Really enjoyed the company of our guide Sergio and his insights into Japanese culture. Ate lots of delicious things at lots of different and interesting places.
Sergio | TokyoReview by: Mauricio P
Muy bien , nos ayudo para el resto de dias
Estamos muy contentos
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way