English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Italian
Exploring planet Tokyo, Studying foreign languages., Small art galleries and even smaller live-houses., Whisky., Reading.
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Tokyo
People who viewed Fulvio also viewed these hosts
Ciao! I'm Martino from Firenze, I am 38 years old and I live in Tokyo area from more than 10 years. I make my living as a magician all around Japan. I can guide you in Tokyo to nice place where you can see Japanese culture , eat Japanese typical food, buy interesting souvenirs and do shopping. And of course I can guide you in Akihabara area, the capital of manga, anime and videogames!"
Martino Is Great For
Children and families, Food & Drink, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, Japanese, Italian
Hello! I'm Rumi, just have started my career as a tour guide this spring. I am very happy to share wonderful experiences here in TOKYO with you. Food, history, traditional crafts, unique fashion, high rise buildings...Let's find out many beautiful aspects of the city together!
Rumi Is Great For
Business travellers, Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, History and culture, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
I am Daniela, I am half Italian and half Japanese. I was born and grew up in Milan, I have been living in London for 5 years and then moved to Tokyo 5 years ago! I love Japanese temples and shrines, food and street fashion.
Daniela Is Great For
Business travellers, Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, History and culture, LGBTQ, Nightlife, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, Japanese, Italian
Hi, I've been working and living in Tokyo for more than 15 years. I'm a friendly and relaxed person and would be happy to give tours of up to 4 or 5 hours. I am the perfect match for solo travelers, couples, and families with kids (little ones, teenagers) who are looking to experience traditional/typical tourist things and also to see everyday life of people in Tokyo. If you would like to book me please email CityUnscripted for availability as I'm not currently accepting direct bookings. I'm looking forward to showing you around Tokyo! Thank you.
Yuki Is Great For
Business travellers, Children and families, High-end travellers, History and culture, LGBTQ, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
Fulvio | TokyoReview by: Maria M
Tokyo kickstart your trip with a local host
Fulvio was very prompt, pleasant and attentive. He even went out of his way to assist us exchange our Japan Rail pass. Such a good person.
Fulvio | TokyoReview by: Simon and Kate F
It was like sharing a day with a knowledgeable friend
We met Fulvio in the late morning and from the very beginning he made it clear how we spent the day was up to us. He had already shared a suggested itinerary so we took off and for the next 7 hours we laughed, learnt, were amazed and had fun. We walked, shared coffee, ate and took trains. Fulvio introduced us to places we’d never see by ourselves and to so many different facets of Tokyo. We highly recommend him to everyone and thank him for making Tokyo very memorable.
Fulvio | TokyoReview by: Fran Y
A perfectly personalized tour
Fulvio took great pride in showing us his city. He was full of fascinating information and went out of his way to make sure the day was focused on our particular interests. He has a pleasant personality and is very enjoyable to spend time with. We recommend him highly!
Fulvio | TokyoReview by: John E
Excelente conocimiento sobre la ciudad, sus lugares de interés y la cultura. Nuestro guía supo combinar nuestros gustos con sitios que sin su ayuda no hubiéramos conocido. Muchas gracias pasamos un excelente día.
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way