museums, Sport, Great city and bush walks, Beaches, drives out of Sydney
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Sydney
People who viewed Malcolm also viewed these hosts
I have lived in Sydney all my life and I know the vibe of my city. I have recently studied the early colonial history of my city. I can give you historic walks as well show what a good place to eat or drink. I will tailor my knowledge and experience to match what you want.
John Is Great For
Business travellers, Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, History and culture, Solo travellers, Young adults
My name is Olivia and I’m in my early twenties. I study communication (Graphic) design and work as a interpreter, translator and language teacher. I speak fluently Swedish, German, Czech and English. I am completely in love with Sydney and would love to show you the hidden gems of this beautiful city.
Olivia Is Great For
Business travellers, Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, History and culture, LGBTQ, Nightlife, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, German, Swedish, Czech
I am a student and travelling is my hobby. I like interactive people and enjoying nature with them. I would love to show you around Sydney! We can explore beautiful historical places, art exhibitions and hidden islands . We can eat traditional and international cuisines , traverse around exotic beaches and hike beautiful hills and discover hidden waterfalls.
Narjis Is Great For
Business travellers, High-end travellers, History and culture, Parks and nature, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, Hindi, Urdu
Hello and welcome to Sydney! I'm Don and I'm one of the many who believe this is the best place to live the world. I love the history, culture and lifestyle in Sydney, and if I wasn't taking you around, I'd probably be at the same places anyway. I love reading by the beach (I'm an avid consumer of history and politics), running around my neighbourhood and the headland, and hanging out with my mates at new pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants (as well as a few of our old favourites). I'm continually fascinated by the way the city has changed, and I'm sure my friends would rather I tell you about it rather than bugging them!
Donald Is Great For
Business travellers, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, History and culture, LGBTQ, Nightlife, Off-the-beaten-path, Solo travellers, Young adults
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way