Photography, sports, Food and wine tasting and seeker, gallery or museum discover, Take Part in Different Events or Festivals
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Sydney
People who viewed Grace also viewed these hosts
Hello everyone! I'm Paolynne but you can call me Paopao! And yes that me in the photo, and yes that's a place in Sydney that I can take you to ;) Not the usual harbour bridge or opera house photo but I know the best vantage points for those, not to worry! I'm a rising travel, lifestyle and foodie instagrammer who knows pretty much all the books and crannies that Sydney has to offer as I like to stay on top of the game. My full time work is an accountant so apart from getting all the best insights that Sydney has to offer I can also give you some General tax or financial advice too if you would like to know haha! What makes me unique is my young age and my ability to be highly relatable to any age group! I know so many people from all walks of life and can share great insight on everything that I have gathered. I love Sydney for their beautiful scenery and bursting foodie scene. There is so much to love about Sydney that I'm pretty much a full time tourist myself in my own city that I grew up from! I always find new adventures and places to visit in my spare time and am often a go-to influencer for those around me. So why not have a try and let's go on an adventure together! Your interests are my interests so shoot me your itinerary and I can help plan your travels and give you the best route plus recommend you more. I love everything and opening myself up for new ideas and adventures! So let's meet up for this journey!
Paolynne Is Great For
Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, Nightlife, Off-the-beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
Hey everyone, welcome to Sydney! My name is Yue or you can call me Leo. I am an easy-going person speaking both Mandarin and English. I also know some basic greetings and phrases in one of the hardest languages to learn in the world—Arabic! Playing basketball, canoeing, bushwalking and camping…. An outdoor person never stay at home on a sunny day! As a big fan of travelling, I have been to many places and countries including New Zealand, China, Egypt and Vietnam. I have seen the Great Wall and the pyramid characterising two ancient civilisations. I have discovered an interesting fact that though kiwifruit is native to China and the cultivation of it spread from China to New Zealand, many people thought kiwifruits are from the country of Kiwis! As a great CityUnscripted local, I will not only tell you about fun things in Sydney, but also my experience of travelling overseas if you are keen to hear! Sydney is no doubt a wonderful city to visit. Though I have been to different countries and cities, Sydney stands out for its inclusiveness and diversity. If you a party animal, Sydney with hundreds of bars and pubs is your paradise! For quiet people, sitting by the beach or relaxing at a park with scenic view suit you well. There are Victoria buildings with stories for history lovers. There are contemporary arts and street arts for the youngsters. In this multicultural society, you can make friends with people from all around the world, and you can literally find all types of food in the world: Greek food, Chinese food, Indian food, etc. Sydney is for everyone!
Yue(Leo) Is Great For
Not sure which Local to book? We know each of our Locals individually, so leave it to us to find the Local who best matches your interests, personality and requirements. Simply book below and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to find out more about you so we can choose a like-minded Local who can create an experience in London that you will love. Alternatively, contact us directly at email@example.com to let us know the proposed details of your trip so we can find the perfect Local for you!
Your Perfect Local Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, LGBTQ, Off-the-beaten-path, Nightlife, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Hindi, Italian, German, Dutch, Any other
I am in my early twenties and currently completing my bachelors in the university of Sydney! I am originally from Singapore but moved over to Sydney 3 years ago. I speak both English and Mandarin as well as simple Bahasa Indonesian. I am a major horror fan and a huge social media person! I love taking photos so do not worry about having no one to take those precious moments for you to remember in many years to come! I take pictures for my friends all the time and I heard I am a pretty good photographer so do not fret about those angles ;) Besides that, I enjoy my spice and spicy food! I love Chinese, Thailand, Vietnamese, Indian, Japanese and Korean cuisines! I live near the city and know some pretty good food around the area! In addition, I also love taking people to Sydney harbour, opera house, the city and botanic gardens! I love exploring clubs and show you what Sydney's nightlife has to offer! I am easy going and bubbly and I hope you will enjoy my company! I'm excited to show you what this amazing city has!
Clarissa Is Great For
Nightlife, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
Grace | SydneyReview by: Francie V
Is a good choice being with someone that’s local and know the area. The spots, things to do and so in function of what you want to do. Gave you a sense of security and freedom, they are friendly and looking to fulfill your expectations. It was my first time at Sydney my first language is not English and the local was very comprehensive. We did several spots in the area that it could take a little bit longer if I would do by myself.
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way