Discovering Heritage and Culture, Sampling a Variety of Food Cuisines , Exploring Nature and Wildlife, Visit Famous Attractions, Host Guests from Various Cultures
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Singapore
People who viewed Kenny also viewed these hosts
Not sure which Local to book? We know each of our Locals individually, so leave it to us to find the Local who best matches your interests, personality and requirements. Simply book below and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to find out more about you so we can choose a like-minded Local who can create an experience in Singapore that you will love. Alternatively, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the proposed details of your trip so we can find the perfect Local for you!
Your Perfect Local Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, LGBTQ, Off-the-beaten-path, Nightlife, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
English, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian, Many more
Having born, educated and lived in Singapore all my life, I am passionate about Singapore and would like to share with you our local highlights. Singapore is a safe and lawful society with Low crime rate, we welcome Travellers from all over the world . Despite being a small country , we have a diverse and exotic cultures naming Chinese, Malay, Indian, Eurasian and Peranakan culture. All our attractions are centrally and conveniently situated allowing our Travellers to spend less time on transport and more time on attractions, definitely a value for money Travelling destination. A special mention about our Peranakan culture, a unique blending of Chinese and Malay cultures, their food, lifestyle, and clothes are an eye Opener for those who never encounter them before. This is a unique culture that is only found in this part of the world. One distinctive personality from this culture is our much respected and beloved founding father, Mr Lee Kuan Yew. Come and find out more about Peranakan culture in no other better place than in Singapore .
Weibin Is Great For
I love meeting people, guiding them to experience the life, culture and greenery of my country, Singapore. In the next few years, I see myself conducting more private tours for tourists who like the off-the-beaten-path kind of itinerary. Come with me and I'll do the following: To show the new and old of Singapore, To show the locals scene and lifestyle, To share the culture and tradition of Singapore, To hear stories about life int he city, To go off-the-beaten-path
Monica Is Great For
Kenny | SingaporeReview by: Dionisia and Juan T
Thank you for the best tour/excursion we have ever taken
We were very impressed at the planning you took to show us Singapore in 8 hours. We had learned so much history, culture thru eating at the hawkers center, and all the beautiful sights in your country. Thank you city scripted for matching Kenny with us! He is the best Tour guide you could ever ask for, very informative, punctual and sharing with us what locals do. Thank you thank you for the most memorable tour ever and god bless.
Kenny | SingaporeReview by: Michael E
Viel Hintergrundinfo über Stadt und Land!! TOP!!!!!”
Kenny | SingaporeReview by: Simone T
A very nice tour
A very nice tour
Kenny | SingaporeReview by: William M
did a fabulous job....we got 2 c so much and he was very knowledgable. an excellent representative for city unscripted..... thanx
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way