Cultural sites, Cultural foods, Cultural beliefs, Nature trip, Housing local
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Singapore
People who viewed Weibin also viewed these hosts
Not sure which Local to book? We know each of our Locals individually, so leave it to us to find the Local who best matches your interests, personality and requirements. Simply book below and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to find out more about you so we can choose a like-minded Local who can create an experience in Singapore that you will love. Alternatively, contact us directly at email@example.com to let us know the proposed details of your trip so we can find the perfect Local for you!
Your Perfect Local Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, LGBTQ, Off-the-beaten-path, Nightlife, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
English, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian, Many more
Hi, I'm Kenny and I'm an Events Planner/Tour Guide. Other than popular historical, cultural, and food, I also specialise in "hidden gems" which brings you access to the best non-touristy local experiences and the island's most beautiful scenic spots. Everything is fully customisable for all ages, as well as for those with special mobility, dietary or security requirements. Please feel free to let me know what you need and I will certainly help you make the most out of your trip. Until then!
Kenny Is Great For
Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, Off-the-beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
I love meeting people, guiding them to experience the life, culture and greenery of my country, Singapore. In the next few years, I see myself conducting more private tours for tourists who like the off-the-beaten-path kind of itinerary. Come with me and I'll do the following: To show the new and old of Singapore, To show the locals scene and lifestyle, To share the culture and tradition of Singapore, To hear stories about life int he city, To go off-the-beaten-path
Monica Is Great For
Weibin | SingaporeReview by: Stephen C
Weibin met us at our hotel then introduced us to the BMW concept that most locals use to get around the city. We had asked to see some of the history & cultural diversity of the city so we started our tour in Little India which was a very interesting part of the city. We then went on to explore the rest of the city taking in sights such as the Lion of Singapore; the Fullerton & ending up at the Marina Bay Gardens at night for the fantastic light show ! Weiben was an excellent guide with a good sense of humour ! He very kindly spent some extra time with us to make sure we got the best out of time in the city & helped us out with sorting out grab taxis whenever we needed them.
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way