English, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian, Many more
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Singapore
People who viewed Your Perfect Local also viewed these hosts
I was born and raised in Japan, and came to Singapore for my undergraduate exchange. Studying abroad in Singapore is one of the most amazing experience in my life. Now that I am working in Singapore after my university, I am seeing Singapore from different angles. My take on Singapore is "good things come in a small package." Yes, Singapore is a tiny country but this country has so many things to offer. Remember that there are many more off-beaten tracks before your eyes. I am highly interested to hear your stories, so bear with me if I ask you a lot of questions :)
Mami Is Great For
Food & Drink, Off-the-beaten-path, Solo travellers
English, Japanese, Italian
I love my city as it is secure and have many great local food delights ranging from Chinese food to Italian food. I am a free lance photographer (Hobby),I am an outgoing person who likes to socailise with people and meet new friends allowing them to know my country better and to allow them to see the scenic views of singapore such as the Merlion which is the Singapore’s greatest hotspot area, which many will definitely have to see it when you visit singapore.
Joshua Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
Hi I am Kenny and I am an Events Planner/Tour Guide that is based in Singapore. Having years of experience in planning government, corporate and charity events; my greatest satisfaction at the end of the day, is always to see enlightened minds, engaged hearts and the creation of a truly memorable experience. As a globe trotting adventurer myself, I can certainly understand the importance of getting more travel "hits" than "misses"; given the limited time, resources and opportunities there are, during one's travels (and this is where the services of a travel insider/tour guide like me may come in real handy). As a raving fan of Singapore's culture, food and entertainment offerings, I have curated a series of "Singapore's Hidden Treasures Tours", which brings you access to the best non-touristy local experiences and the island's most beautiful scenic spots. You may also like to know that my tours are fully customisable for all ages, as well as for those with special mobility, dietary or security requirements. So please feel free to let me know what you need and I will most assuredly help you make the most out of your trip. With this, I look forward to seeing you soon in our beautiful island of Singapore. Until then!
Kenny Is Great For
Business travellers, Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, History and culture, LGBTQ, Nightlife, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
I have been been a restauranteur for over 15 yrs. I am passionate in food business as well as interacting with peoples. I am good with peoples especially in reading them. I am also of a spontaneous and bubbly personalities.
Paul Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, Nightlife
Your Perfect Local's Instagram
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way