Shopping, restaurant, Touring Coffee shop with excellent interior, Visit famous nature, Bike tour nearby jamsil and olympic park
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Seoul
People who viewed Yujin also viewed these hosts
I'm a Korean woman who has grown up in Europe, I'm used to make friends everywhere. I have traveled in France, Italia, England, Suisse, Luxembourg, Belgium, Spain, Thailand, Japan, so I know how to live and experience the joy of being abroad! Look forward to meeting you ^^
Genie Is Great For
Food & Drink, LGBTQ, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
English, French, Korean
Hi! My name is Ilona and I was born and raised in Russia. I'm third generation Korean so I was always curious about Korea, it's history and culture. So 3,5 years ago I made important choice-I decided to learn Korean and live in Korea for some time. I'm avid book reader and also like to share my knowledge with others. Also good singer and good friend. I like to meet people of different contries and share our life experiences. It's always really fun and fruitful.
Khe Den (Ilona) Is Great For
Solo travellers, Children and families
Not sure which Local to book? We know each of our Locals individually, so leave it to us to find the Local who best matches your interests, personality and requirements. Simply book below and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to find out more about you so we can choose a like-minded Local who can create an experience in Seoul that you will love. Alternatively, contact us directly at email@example.com to let us know the proposed details of your trip so we can find the perfect Local for you!
Your Perfect Local Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, LGBTQ, Off-the-beaten-path, Nightlife, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Hindi, Italian, German, Dutch
In the past, I lived in foreign countries for over 10 years so I have many foreign friends who visit me all the time. As a result, I know exactly what they like to see and do and will use that experience to help make your trip utterly unforgettable!
Hyunwoo Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, LGBTQ, Off-the-beaten-path, Nightlife, Senior travellers, Solo travellers
English, Mandarin, Korean
Yujin | SeoulReview by: Mandy P
Fantastic day with an excellent local host
My local host Yujin is very friendly and helpful. She managed to cover all the places where I wanted to visit. Highly recommend!
Yujin | SeoulReview by: Alberto M
Yujin | SeoulReview by: Ulrich S
going with a own guide is a good experience. Going the normal (public) way shows also the "normal" life... I only can recommend it. Soeul is difficult from language and to have a nice and helpful guide makes a good day.
Yujin | SeoulReview by: Helen H
We couldn't have had a better host!
We only had 6 hours in Seoul and mainly wanted to get a feel for the city and see a few sites. Yujin was so personable, she helped us store our luggage and purchase metro tickets, and we just learned so much more about the South Korean culture during those hours by being with her.
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way