I’m very enthusiastic about my Roma as I always find fun and interesting things to do around the city. I was born and raised here, but I also lived in the United States for many years. I’m a creative, a writer, I’m driven by passion. Being an outgoing person, I enjoy interaction with people from other cultures. Wearing my genuine smile has opened many doors for learning fascinating stories about this amazing city..fun anecdotes from primary source..meaning directly from Romans..because I believe Rome could be experienced as an open-air theatre. You are welcome to come join me on this exciting new adventure.. We’ll discover together what’s really behind the curtain!
First time visitors, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Senior travellers, Travellers with kids, Travellers with teenagers
Art, Major Galleries / Museums, Ancient, Food, Restaurants, Shopping, Souvenirs, Sports, Antiques, Fitness, Outside Spaces, Religious Sites, Parks, Markets, Zoo, Street Tours, Walking Explorations, Child friendly, Cafes, Bars, Cocktail Bars, Wine Bars, Pubs
Borgo, Monteverde Vecchio, Monti, Parione, Prati, Ripa, Roma Centro, San Giovanni, Sant'Angelo, Sant'Eustachio, Testaccio, Trastevere, Trevi
My most exciting things to do in Rome
Discover hidden treasures and stories in the churches of Rome A walk along the Ancient Appian Way A bike ride in the city center Tasting traditional food in deli shops and restaurants A picnic in one of the parks of Rome or Ancient Ostia Taste typical Roman street food Rome’s undergrounds Ancient libraries Secret courtyards and gardens Luxury fashion brands Filming location guide Have a coffee in one of the many charming cafeterias of the city..Caffè Greco, Hotel Plaza, or on a roof garden Visit a lesser known art collection Enjoy a visit of the botanical garden See the cannon on the Janiculum bang Noon Rome's best kept secrets Fresh produce markets
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Local Host for
- Meet your Local Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Local Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Local Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Local Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Local Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Local Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Local Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Local Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way