English, French, Italian
stroll through flea markets, take pictures, collect sounds , explore parks and abandoned places, visit museums and galleries
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Rome
People who viewed Alessandro also viewed these hosts
Energetic and outgoing local is waiting to show you the "dolce vita" in the Eternal City. Passionate about good food and wines, travels, music, good company, walking, nature, cycling, arts. I have been living in Rome for over 20 years and this place has no sectrets for me. If you contact me I will be honored to share them with you!
Nikita Is Great For
High-end travellers, Solo travellers
English, Spanish, Italian, Russian
Not sure which Local to book? We know each of our Locals individually, so leave it to us to find the Local who best matches your interests, personality and requirements. Simply book below and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to find out more about you so we can choose a like-minded Local who can create an experience in Rome that you will love. Alternatively, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the proposed details of your trip so we can find the perfect Local for you!
Your Perfect Local Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, LGBTQ, Off-the-beaten-path, Nightlife, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Any other
Hi ! I am glad to welcome you in my wonderful city. I studied as Electronic Engineer, but I love arts, culture and history too. At now I am a well-known contemporary artist , Art critic and culture events organizer, collaborating with Universities . I am creative, sociable, a qualified teacher of caraibic dances and I regularly play sports . I'm a food lover and I can take you to the best ice cream shops and italian food restaurant in Rome. If you are looking for a gift I can give you a good advise about everything you are looking for. There is so much to do and see here making your visit in Rome memorable.
Ugo Is Great For
Business travellers, Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, History and culture, LGBTQ, Nightlife, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
I'm friendly, convivial, experienced. I love ruins, colours and sunsets in my town. You're welcome in the ancient world
Alessandra Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, LGBTQ, Off-the-beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
English, French, Italian
Alessandro | RomeReview by: Tanja S
Sehr gut organisiert und ingformativ. Nur zu empfehlen!!
Unser Host Alessandro sehr hilfsbereit und bemüht uns ein paar neue Eindrücke von Rom zu vermitteln. Würde ich jedem raten diese Experience als guten einstieg in die schöne Stadt Rom.
Alessandro | RomeReview by: Joonas M
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way