English, French, Spanish
dance, Discover new restaurant, Go to the theater, Explore little and unknown streets, Try cocktails
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Paris
People who viewed Marie also viewed these hosts
I am a young , energetic creative person. I am a person who is attached to the city of Paris due to its rich history and culture. I describe my living experience by a quote well said by Thomas Jefferson, " A walk about Paris will provide lessons in history, beauty, and in the point of Life. "
Sali Is Great For
Food & Drink, Solo travellers, Children and families
I am a Canadian living in Paris. I enjoy swimming and hiking as well as attending theatre performances and concerts. I like to explore unknown places and meet new people. I am curious and enthusiastic. Paris for me represents a place where one can discover things about themselves all while learning about history and culture.
Alexandra Is Great For
Children and families, High-end travellers, Off-the-beaten-path, Solo travellers
Hi! I am a sightseeing guide with a passion for history. Is it your first time in Paris? Second? You feel like there’s too much to see and you’ll never have enough time? I’m your man! I have been guiding since I was a student in Literature at Sorbonne University. My love of Paris never stops growing and it’s something I really like to share with others. My tours are in English and Spanish, even French if you prefer, essentially in the morning but I can sometimes arrange afternoon tours so if you have special demands please let me know. I would love being your encyclopedia when you’ll visit. Marc
Marc Is Great For
Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, French, Spanish
When I first saw a picture of the Eiffel Tower, at the age of 8, I said to myself "I'm gonna visit that place someday...". As time passed by, Paris became an obsession in my life, until one day I decided that it should stop being just a dream, and make it happen. And here I am! 2 years and a half later and still living in one of the most wonderful cities in the world. I am an Argentinean girl working, studying and mostly trying to be understood in Paris, the city where everything happens.
Paula Is Great For
Food & Drink, Senior travellers, Children and families, Young adults
English, French, Spanish
Marie | ParisReview by: Manuel S
Off the beaten track with Marie
Our family had a wonderful morning with Marie. She is a true Parisienne with a natural charm and very pleasant demeanor. We discovered streets off the beaten track and gained an interesting insight into life in Paris!
Marie | ParisReview by: Rebecca N
PARIGI SUPER CON MARIE
Paziente , super disponibile ci ha fatto vedere quegli angoli di Parigi che da sole 5 ragazze non avremmo mai potuto vedere attenta alle nostre esigenze è stata davvero fantastica
Marie | ParisReview by: Yoshihiro T
I had amazing times in Paris.Marie is great guide. she is parfect.
Marie | ParisReview by: Angela M
Merci beaucoup, Marie!
Highly recommended! We spent a lovely morning with Marie in Paris for the Le Marais food tour! Marie carefully planned a lovely walk that allowed us to see key sites and enjoy amazing food along the way. Marie explained both the sites and foods along our journey. She paid special attention to my son’s food allergy and gave us tips for how to spend the rest of our afternoon (including recommendations for non tourist traps for dinner close to Eiffel Tower). I suggest you plan your tour around the lunch or dinner hours to get the best experience.
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way