English, French, Spanish
museums, Photography, Traveling, Cafés, Interational Relations
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Paris
People who viewed Danubia also viewed these hosts
Hello everyone ! I'm so excited about meeting you all and getting to explore my wonderful city with you ! My name is Myriam, I was born and raised in Paris. I've lived in Los Angeles for the past four years. Living away from home truly has made me fall in love with Paris all over again as I can see it with different eyes now. I'm an actress, writer and painter. I'm super passionate and curious about all forms of expression and anything that's mind expanding. There's so much to do with this wonderful life ! I also love exploring nature and getting in touch with that part of ourselves, which I believe deeply helps us put things in perspective and achieve some great levels of self-love and inner peace. I'm also passionate about self development and I love meeting new people to share stories and insights, there's so much we can learn from each other. Let's go on some adventures !
Myriam Is Great For
First time visitors, High-end travellers, New residents, Solo travellers, Travellers with kids, Travellers with teenagers
I'm from Buenos Aires but now it's been almost 2 years since I've been living in Paris. I've also lived one semester in England while I was studying. I love travelling, meeting new people, trying different food and learning different languages (I speak spanish, english, french and I have some notions of german and italian). I also love painting, drawing, writing, reading, photography and music of course! I fell in love with Paris back in 2007 and before definitely moving here I came 5 times a tourist. I used to say I wouldn’t really want to live here because I was afraid it would become too familiar and not so beautiful anymore. But it didn’t. I keep on walking around the streets with my eyes wide open, admiring everything this city has to offer. I keep on discovering new places and confirming that my decision of moving here was the best decision I could have made. For me Paris is just the most beautiful city in the world!
Loli Is Great For
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, High-end travellers, Hip / Trendy scene, Senior travellers, Solo travellers
English, French, Spanish
Let's visit some of the greatest museums and exhibitions worldwide, taste french regional delicacies in open air markets, grab a good bottle of wine and drink it by the Seine river, go vintage shopping and get philosophical like Parisians do! I recently got my Master's in Architecture and decided to leave sunny Greece and move to beautiful Paris in order to work as a designer. I never lose a chance to travel, especially when this includes meeting new people and not only for vacations! I've visited 10 countries as a professional, a volunteer, a participant in projects and seminars and who knows what's next :) I am looking forward to show you the real Paris of its people!
Ilektra Is Great For
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, First time visitors, High-end travellers, Hip / Trendy scene, Solo travellers
English, French, Greek
I am a Canadian living in Paris. I enjoy swimming and biking as well as attending theatre performances and concerts. I like to explore unknown places and meet new people. I am curious and enthusiastic. Paris for me represents a place where one can discover things about themselves all while learning about history and culture.
Alexandra Is Great For
Budget travellers, First time visitors, High-end travellers, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Solo travellers, Travellers with babies, Travellers with kids
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way