Reading, cycling, dancing, swimming, Theatre and museums
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Paris
People who viewed Alexandra also viewed these hosts
Hello everyone ! I'm so excited about meeting you all and getting to explore my wonderful city with you ! My name is Myriam, I was born and raised in Paris. I've lived in Los Angeles for the past four years. Living away from home truly has made me fall in love with Paris all over again as I can see it with different eyes now. I'm an actress, writer and painter. I'm super passionate and curious about all forms of expression and anything that's mind expanding. There's so much to do with this wonderful life ! I also love exploring nature and getting in touch with that part of ourselves, which I believe deeply helps us put things in perspective and achieve some great levels of self-love and inner peace. I'm also passionate about self development and I love meeting new people to share stories and insights, there's so much we can learn from each other. Let's go on some adventures !
Myriam Is Great For
Children and families, High-end travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
Hi! I am a sightseeing guide with a passion for history. Is it your first time in Paris? Second? You feel like there’s too much to see and you’ll never have enough time? I’m your man! I have been guiding since I was a student in Literature at Sorbonne University. My love of Paris never stops growing and it’s something I really like to share with others. My tours are in English and Spanish, even French if you prefer, essentially in the morning but I can sometimes arrange afternoon tours so if you have special demands please let me know. I would love being your encyclopedia when you’ll visit. Marc
Marc Is Great For
Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, French, Spanish
My name is Marie, I'm 31 years old. I live in Paris and I am a real parisian ! I only left Paris for one year to live in Spain. I loved the experience ! But I was missing my baguette :) I travel a lot and I always love to meet local people. Their tips are the best. Since I love to show my city, I thought that submitting my profile to CityUnscripted would be a brilliant idea. I'm a very curious and enthusiastic person. I speak fluent english, spanish, and I can also understand Italian. I would be happy to help visitors discovering the French food, the hidden lovely streets, the main "must see" and the charming gems of Paris. Looking forward to meeting you soon !
Marie Is Great For
Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, Nightlife, Off-the-beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, French, Spanish
My name is Zoltan, and I am a multilingual Host. My passion is travelling around the world and visiting places with the eye of a local, on foot, or on a bike. Paris is my favorite as it has both the "touristy" and "behind the scenes" sides, which will amaze you and make you never want to leave this city! Come and join me discovering Paris and make your stay really memorable!
Zoltan Is Great For
Business travellers, Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, History and culture, LGBTQ, Nightlife, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Hungarian, Dutch
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way