Reading, Eating out, Taking long walks in the city, Seeing the many shows in NY, Going to bars
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in New York
People who viewed Jorge also viewed these hosts
New York is one of my favorite cities in the world. I adore it and I would be more then happy to share my knowledge with the others and guide them through the city.
Kamilla Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, Nightlife, Solo travellers
English, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Russian
I am a city lover and open to learn different languages and cultures, I like to spend my time helping people who are indeed, I am a black male educated, I like to sing, love science and technology, European culture is my roots... like to share and give because that’s the only reason that we are here.
Marc Is Great For
Food & Drink, LGBTQ, Nightlife, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
English, French, Lingala, swahili
My name is Mark, I am originally from Massachusetts and moved to and made NYC home 2 years ago. I have lived in Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens. I work in a medical office as well as work in real estate. In my 2 years living in the city, I have had an amazing time exploring this great city and everything that it has to offer. I have enjoyed all the restaurants (and trying new foods), exploring the amazing sites (empire state bldg, statue of liberty, ground zero, museums, central park, times square, top of the rocks; to name a few), took an amazing boat tour around the city, took a trip on horse and carriage through central park, attended Broadway and off Broadway plays! Its been an amazing 2 years and still discover new and exciting things everyday! I am Adventerous and love trying new things! and love meeting new people!
Mark Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, Off-the-beaten-path, Solo travellers
Hi my name is Michael, I'm a New York City go-getter! I've traveled to over five countries in the last six months and yet New York still seems to be my favorite please email me & let's chat ! I hope to take you around to show you what New York truly has to offer.
Michael Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, LGBTQ, Off-the-beaten-path, Nightlife, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
Jorge | New YorkReview by: Joseph B
Jorge was very knowledgeable and really showed us some great places.
Jorge | New YorkReview by: Irina M
Conocimos lugares encantadores; Jorge muy servicial y dispuesto. Lo volveríamos a contactar en próximos viajes!!
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way