Your Perfect Local
English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Hindi, Italian, German, Dutch
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Milan
People who viewed Your Perfect Local also viewed these hosts
Ciaooooo!!! I'm Milena I come from the south of Italy and I've been living in Milan for just just over two years. Milan is an amazing city !! There is always something to do / to join . I love It !!! What i most love about Milan is that it's a very international city! I like meeting new people from all over the world... that excites me a lot! I feel like at home here in Milan I love discovering everyday new places i haven't visited yet .....!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Milena Is Great For
Food & Drink, Nightlife, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
English, Spanish, Italian, German
I love Milano and discover it day and night. In the past I studied History of Art and now I make my own artworks which I enjoy very much! I also have a great curiosity and knowledge in several fields, from geopolitics to oddities. My mind is open and I love to discover everything Milan has to offer!
Manuel Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, Off-the-beaten-path, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
Hi! My name is Sonia and I am an Italian for foreigners teacher. Thanks to my job I had the opportunity to meet people from different countries and culture and this is something that I really enjoy. That's why I decided to become a host and share with new people my love for Milan, a city that I know since I was a child. In all these years I have seen Milan changing a lot and turning into a modern and cosmopolitan city. If you know other Italian cities, you will notice that Milan is very different from them and at the first sight maybe you can have the impression that it is not very beautiful. But I can assure that Milan has a lot to offer, you just need to discover its hidden treasures and spots that often only locals know. So if you want to discover the real and authentic Milan, book an experience with me. We will explore together the city on a relaxed walking, talk about our habits and if you like shopping I can suggest you some good shops where you can find exclusive products or good places to taste the best Italian food.
Sonia Is Great For
Off-the-beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers
Ciao and welcome to Milan! It just so happens that my favorite thing in the world is welcoming people and showing them around. I have lived in Milan for 6 years and would be thrilled to share in person what I know about the city, some tips, its secrets & hidden treasures, and making it easier for you to get around. Let's go check it out!
Emily Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, Off-the-beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
Your Perfect Local's Instagram
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way