English, French, Spanish
Walking in vibrant diverse neighborhoods that represent different periods in the city history., Wandering around city squares and parks, particularly Bosque de Chapultepec wich is full of art and , Revisiting the National University's central campus, my alma mater and a UNESCO World Heritage Site., Exploring museums, markets, monuments. , Day trips to surrounding areas which are rich in arqueological, cultural and colonial sites.
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Mexico City
People who viewed Jorge also viewed these hosts
I am Archeologist born in Mexico City, passionate about the city, all its nuances and all its corners, 32 years touring the city, most of them by bike, I know and choose the right places according to your interests, we can start the day by visiting the archaeological remains lost in the city and finish it in a pulqueria at downtown, or having breakfast in one of the most traditional neighborhoods of the city, then we can walk through its famous tianguis, go to its museums and ecological parks, bookstores and plazas can also be included in our itinerary and if at the end of the day we have enough energies, let’s enjoy a drink on a beautiful terrace and if you want to dance, let's dance. My name is Roberto and I will be glad to experience whit you my beautiful and chaotic city.
Roberto Is Great For
Food & Drink, Off-the-beaten-path, Solo travellers
I am a professional musician who is in touch with a lot of diferent type of artist. I know a lot of musicians, writers, actors, painters and I even have a friend how brew beer. I also do voice acting and I have my studio home. People often surprise about how many people visit my apartment, I love knowing new people. I like to have friends over. What people likes about me is my humor, that I'm constantly making jokes. I am an easy person to talk with. I inspire confidence to people, I'd say,
Ignacio Is Great For
Food & Drink, Nightlife, Solo travellers
I fell in love with Mexico and its capital three years ago as I had the chance to discover it through the eyes of locals, my lover and friends. My mission is to do the same with you! Walking around and discover this ever changing city is my favourite hobby as you will never get bored to do so. Food, culture, nature, art and tradition are what make this place special and unique and I will show it to you as I have done with plenty of my friends. Ready to fall in love with Mexico?
Francesca Is Great For
Off-the-beaten-path, Food & Drink
English, Spanish, Italian
I'm mexican, I was born and raised in Mexico City, which I know very well. I love my city, I find it very attractive to have the opportunity to live in a big urban center such as Mexico City. I'm open to diverse and different cultures and always enjoy meeting new people. I believe learning about other people is a way for me to learn and grow.
Jorge Is Great For
Food & Drink, LGBTQ, Off-the-beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers
English, French, Spanish
Jorge | Mexico CityReview by: Lamont R
Good day in Mexico City
We had a 6 hour layover in Mexico City and did not want to stay at the airport the whole time. We contacted cityunscripted and they recommended Jorge. It was great that he met us at the airport and told us where to storage our luggage. We took an Uber to Zocolo and walk around the downtown sites. We ate at a great restaurant and got some good shopping in along the way and at LaCiudadela where my wife bought some great looking jewelry I haven't seen before. Jorge was very polite and accommod
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way