English, French, Spanish, Hindi, Italian
Reading, Walk around the centro histórico, Walk around Coyoacán, Shop for crafts at Ciudadela, Listening to podcasts
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Mexico City
People who viewed Ana also viewed these hosts
All I do is work. My job entails learning, creating, planning and sharing what I know - and there is nothing I enjoy more. I have had many friends visit from different places and I discovered how much fun it is to help others know and love my city. So, here I am looking for more people to share this hobby of mine some people call "work". My best feature? I'm hungry to learn more, more, more! Give me a challenge and let's find out new things about Mexico City together!
Jaime Is Great For
First time visitors, Budget travellers, Foodies, Disabled travellers
English, Spanish, Japanese, Mexican Sign Language
I am an Italian archaeologist and I have just finished a MA here in Mexico. I enjoy to spend time with my friends, but I love knowing new people too. I have not any problem to create new friendships and I love introduce myself to others. I can guide eventual guests deeply in the culture of this wonderful city. As an European living in Mexico, I know what tourists look for and how to enjoy Mexico the maximum, even with only a few days available.
Mirko Is Great For
First time visitors, Off the beaten-path, Solo travellers, Senior travellers
English, Spanish, Italian
I'm mexican, I was born and raised in Mexico City, which I know very well. I love my city, I find it very attractive to have the opportunity to live in a big urban center such as Mexico City. I'm open to diverse and different cultures and always enjoy meeting new people. I believe learning about other people is a way for me to learn and grow.
Jorge Is Great For
Budget travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, Hip / Trendy scene, LGBT scene, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers
English, French, Spanish
Born and raised in Mexico City but I lived many years in Italy, France, Israel, USA, so I speak fluently several languages and I have a lot of experience showing around my city and sharing my passion for history, art, food, and photography.
David Is Great For
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, High-end travellers, Hip / Trendy scene, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Solo travellers, Travellers with babies, Travellers with kids
English, French, Spanish, Italian
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way