English, French, Spanish, Italian
Exploring areas , Coffee and tea places , Museums, modern and classic art, I am keen about exhibitions about Manchester's history , Restaurants, As long as there is a veggie option I am in to try any kind of food, but of course my f, Going to gigs: I have been to pretty much all the music venue here in Manchester
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Manchester
People who viewed Francesca also viewed these hosts
Having lived in Manchester most of my life and built a business here, I never get bored of this great city. I'm a big Manchester United fan and spend most of my social time eating and drinking in the city, or with my children at the many play areas and country parks dotted around the area. I know the bar, restaurant and nightlife scene well, have a reasonable knowledge of the city's music, art, cultural and history that all contributes towards making it the great place that it is today. I love Manchester's quirky areas such as Castlefield and The Northern Quarter, and everything in between too.
Kieran Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, Off-the-beaten-path, Nightlife, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
I´ve always dreamed about having great adventures and enjoy the most of my life and I´m happy to say that everyday brings me unique experiences that I want to share with as many people as possible. I was Born and Bread in Brazil but I´m also Spanish and I´ve been living in different countries for a while now. The places I've seen and the areas where I worked helped me learn and always seek for more. I love sharing experiences and being helpful with others. Lately I´ve been living in Manchester and I´m in love with this City and all its history and tales that will amaze you and make you wish you had spent more time here.
Carolina Is Great For
Business travellers, Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, History and culture, LGBTQ, Nightlife, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, Spanish, Portuguese
I am a quiet and peaceful person, I love interacting with different people and cultures. My main passion is mushroom hunting and I consider myself and expert for many years. I also love cooking, especially for other people. In my free time i enjoy going to pubs and socialising as well as playing the guitar. I make a great CityUnscripted Local because I enjoy showing other people the city and make them feel comfortable, teaching them interesting things about the city, and showing them my favourite not-so-touristy places.
Pablo Is Great For
Food & Drink, Solo travellers
Not sure which Local to book? We know each of our Locals individually, so leave it to us to find the Local who best matches your interests, personality and requirements. Simply book below and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to find out more about you so we can choose a like-minded Local who can create an experience in Manchester that you will love. Alternatively, contact us directly at email@example.com to let us know the proposed details of your trip so we can find the perfect Local for you!
Your Perfect Local Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, LGBTQ, Off-the-beaten-path, Nightlife, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Hindi, Italian, German, Dutch, Many Others
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way